Avowed Happiness in Confucian Asia: Ascertaining its Distribution, Patterns, and Sources
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 92 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135 |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-84, July.
- Storrs McCall, 1975. "Quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 229-248, September.
- Daniel Haybron, 2000. "Two Philosophical Problems in the Study of Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2000. "The Four Qualities of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, March.
- Luo Lu, 2001. "Understanding Happiness: A Look into the Chinese Folk Psychology," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 407-432, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:92:y:2009:i:2:p:405-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.