The Europe 2020 Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebert, Udo & Welsch, Heinz, 2004. "Meaningful environmental indices: a social choice approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 270-283, March.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Global Monitoring Report 2009 : A Development Emergency," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2625, September.
- P. Zhou & B. Ang, 2009. "Comparing MCDA Aggregation Methods in Constructing Composite Indicators Using the Shannon-Spearman Measure," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 83-96, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:566-:d:133025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantin Schipor, 2016. "A New Way for Europe through the Damage Control," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 55-60, February.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:41:y:2019:i:2:p:255-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Di Gregorio & Laura Gavinelli & Francesca Montagnini, 2014. "Smart life: dalla tecnologia al mercato. La prospettiva dei consumatori e delle imprese," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 13-40.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2017:i:2:p:213-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadjinikolov, Dimitar, 2017. "Bulgaria in the EU Cohesion Process," MPRA Paper 79885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasimeni, Paolo, 2011. "Measuring Europe 2020: a new tool to assess the strategy," MPRA Paper 53508, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Mar 2012.
- Gabor Rappai, 2016. "Europe En Route to 2020: A New Way of Evaluating the Overall Fulfillment of the Europe 2020 Strategic Goals," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 77-93, October.
- Francesca Giambona & Erasmo Vassallo, 2014. "Composite Indicator of Social Inclusion for European Countries," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 269-293, March.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47015 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1797-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ora:journl:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:129-135 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020; Indicators; Governance; Social capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:110:y:2013:i:2:p:613-635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.