Rent-seeking for a public good with additive contributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2009.
"The alliance formation puzzle and capacity constraints,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 84-86, May.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2008. "The Alliance Formation Puzzle and Capacity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 6741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2008. "The Alliance Formation Puzzle and Capacity Constraints," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1209, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2008.
"The alliance formation puzzle and capacity constraints
[Die Rolle von Kapazitätsgrenzen für die Vorteilhaftigkeit von Allianzen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2009. "The alliance formation puzzle and capacity constraints," Munich Reprints in Economics 22083, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Arye L. Hillman & John G. Riley, 1989. "Politically Contestable Rents And Transfers," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Kyung Baik, 2008. "Contests with group-specific public-good prizes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(1), pages 103-117, January.
- Katz, Eliakim & Nitzan, Shmuel & Rosenberg, Jacob, 1990. "Rent-Seeking for Pure Public Goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 49-60, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:03:p:663-672_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu & Na, Sunghyun, 2001. "Bidding for a group-specific public-good prize," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 415-429, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arye Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "The social cost of contestable benefits," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-11, CIRANO.
- Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry, 2015.
"Optimal sorting in group contests with complementarities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 311-323.
- Philip Brookins & John Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2014. "Optimal sorting in group contests with complementarities," Working Papers wp2014_09_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Arye L. Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Rent Seeking: The Social Cost of Contestable Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6462, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stefano Barbieri & David Malueg & Iryna Topolyan, 2014. "The best-shot all-pay (group) auction with complete information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(3), pages 603-640, November.
- Cardona, Daniel & Rubí-Barceló, Antoni, 2016. "Group-contests with endogenous claims," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 97-111.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Iryna Topolyan, 2016. "Best-shot versus weakest-link in political lobbying: an application of group all-pay auction," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(4), pages 959-971, December.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Iryna Topolyan, 2015. "The Group All-Pay Auction with Heterogeneous Impact Functions," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 069, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Christian Ewerhart, 2016. "A "fractal" solution to the chopstick auction," ECON - Working Papers 229, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2017.
- repec:bpj:bejtec:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:21:n:9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:42:y:2014:i:2:p:465-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.