Framing the rabbit to snare the votes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borck, R. & Engelmann, D. & Müller, W. & Normann, H.T., 2002. "Tax liability side equivalence in an experimental posted offer market," Other publications TiSEM bac0e339-660b-4215-99d4-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rainald Borck & Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2002.
"Tax Liability-Side Equivalence in Experimental Posted-Offer Markets,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 672-682, January.
- Borck, Rainald & Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2000. "Tax liability side equivalence in experimental posted-offer markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Cukierman, Alex & Tommasi, Mariano, 1998.
"When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 180-97, March.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1995. "Why Does it Take a Nixon to go to China?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 728, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When does it take a Nixon to go to China?," Discussion Paper 1997-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cukierman, A. & Tommasi, M., 1997. "When Does It Take a Nixon to Go to China," Papers 30-97, Tel Aviv.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Kathryn Graddy, 2003.
"Auctions and the Price of Art,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 763-787, September.
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005.
"Testing the Mill hypothesis of fiscal illusion,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 39-68, January.
- Krishna, Aradhna & Slemrod, Joel, 2003. "Behavioral Public Finance: Tax Design As Price Presentation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 189-203, March.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, june. pag.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:32:y:2009:i:4:p:603-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.