Poverty measures incorporating variable rate of alleviation due to population growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1980. "On a Class of Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 437-446, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Arriaga, Eduardo E, 1970. "A New Approach to the Measurements of Urbanization," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 206-218, January.
- Satya Chakravarty & Ravi Kanbur & Diganta Mukherjee, 2006.
"Population growth and poverty measurement,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(3), pages 471-483, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:31:y:2008:i:1:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.