Two-stage electoral competition in two-party contests: persistent divergence of party positions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/355|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernhardt, M. Daniel & Ingerman, Daniel E., 1985. "Candidate reputations and the `incumbency effect'," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 47-67, June.
- Brams, Steven J. & Merrill, Samuel III, 1991.
"Final-offer arbitration with a bonus,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-92, April.
- Brams, Steven J. & Merrill, Samuel III, 1988. "Final-Offer Arbitration with a Bonus," Working Papers 88-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Glazer, A., 1991. "Political Equilibrium Under Group Identification," Papers 90-91-08, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:04:p:974-990_25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wittman, Donald, 1977. "Candidates with policy preferences: A dynamic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 180-189, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:85:y:1991:i:04:p:1107-1131_18 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:26:y:2006:i:3:p:547-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.