The Strong No Show Paradoxes are a common flaw in Condorcet voting correspondences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eivind Stensholt, 2013. "What shall we do with the cyclic profile?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 229-262, January.
- M. Sanver & William Zwicker, 2012. "Monotonicity properties and their adaptation to irresolute social choice rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 371-398, July.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2006. "The Proportional Lottery Protocol is Strongly Participatory and VNM-Strategy-Proof," Department of Economics University of Siena 490, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:9-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jimeno, José L. & García, Estefanía & Pérez, Joaquín, 2011. "Extensions of the Young and Levenglick result about the inconsistency of Condorcet voting correspondences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 25-27, July.
- Conal Duddy, 2014.
"Condorcet’s principle and the strong no-show paradoxes,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 275-285, August.
- Duddy, Conal, 2012. "Condorcet's principle and the strong no-show paradoxes," MPRA Paper 41527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Brandt, 2015. "Set-monotonicity implies Kelly-strategyproofness," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(4), pages 793-804, December.
- Nurmi, Hannu, 2005. "Aggregation problems in policy evaluation: an overview," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 287-300, June.
- Núñez, Matías & Sanver, M. Remzi, 2017.
"Revisiting the connection between the no-show paradox and monotonicity,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 9-17.
- Matías Núñez & Remzi Sanver, 2016. "Revisiting The Connection Between The No-Show Paradox And Monotonicity ," Working Papers hal-01276072, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:18:y:2001:i:3:p:601-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .