Using acknowledgement data to characterize funding organizations by the types of research sponsored: the case of robotics research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0362-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jinfst:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:999-1017 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jinfst:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:984-998 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0591-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:97:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1008-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400053 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Rigby, 2011. "Systematic grant and funding body acknowledgement data for publications: new dimensions and new controversies for research policy and evaluation," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 365-375, December.
- Nicola Grassano & Daniele Rotolo & Joshua Hutton & Frédérique Lang & Michael M. Hopkins, 2017.
"Funding Data from Publication Acknowledgments: Coverage, Uses, and Limitations,"
Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology,
Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 68(4), pages 999-1017, April.
- Nicola Grassano & Daniele Rotolo & Joshua Hutton & Frederique Lang & Michael M. Hopkins, 2016. "Funding Data from Publication Acknowledgements: Coverage, Uses and Limitations," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-08, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Yan, Erjia, 2014. "Research dynamics: Measuring the continuity and popularity of research topics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 98-110.
- Braun, Dietmar, 1998. "The role of funding agencies in the cognitive development of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 807-821, December.
- Adèle Paul-Hus & Nadine Desrochers & Rodrigo Costas, 2016. "Characterization, description, and considerations for the use of funding acknowledgement data in Web of Science," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 167-182, July.
- Abdullah Gök & John Rigby & Philip Shapira, 2016. "The impact of research funding on scientific outputs: Evidence from six smaller European countries," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 67(3), pages 715-730, March.
- Grant Lewison & Valentina Markusova, 2010. "The evaluation of Russian cancer research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 129-144, June.
- Holly N. Wolcott & Matthew J. Fouch & Elizabeth R. Hsu & Leo G. DiJoseph & Catherine A. Bernaciak & James G. Corrigan & Duane E. Williams, 2016. "Modeling time-dependent and -independent indicators to facilitate identification of breakthrough research papers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 807-817, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0191-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Moritaka Hosotsubo & Ryuei Nishii, 2016. "Relation between awarding of Grants-in-aid for scientific research and characteristics of applicants in Japanese universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 1097-1116, November.
- Lepori, Benedetto, 2011. "Coordination modes in public funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-367, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAcknowledgement analysis; Funding analysis; Citation network; Emerging technology; Robotics;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2617-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.