Using acknowledgement data to characterize funding organizations by the types of research sponsored: the case of robotics research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Erjia, 2014. "Research dynamics: Measuring the continuity and popularity of research topics," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 98-110.
- Braun, Dietmar, 1998. "The role of funding agencies in the cognitive development of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 807-821, December.
- Adèle Paul-Hus & Nadine Desrochers & Rodrigo Costas, 2016. "Characterization, description, and considerations for the use of funding acknowledgement data in Web of Science," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 167-182, July.
- Abdullah Gök & John Rigby & Philip Shapira, 2016. "The impact of research funding on scientific outputs: Evidence from six smaller European countries," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 67(3), pages 715-730, March.
- Grant Lewison & Valentina Markusova, 2010. "The evaluation of Russian cancer research," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 129-144, June.
- Holly N. Wolcott & Matthew J. Fouch & Elizabeth R. Hsu & Leo G. DiJoseph & Catherine A. Bernaciak & James G. Corrigan & Duane E. Williams, 2016. "Modeling time-dependent and -independent indicators to facilitate identification of breakthrough research papers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 807-817, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:87:y:2011:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0362-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jinfst:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:999-1017 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jinfst:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:984-998 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0591-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0191-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Moritaka Hosotsubo & Ryuei Nishii, 2016. "Relation between awarding of Grants-in-aid for scientific research and characteristics of applicants in Japanese universities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(2), pages 1097-1116, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:97:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1008-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400053 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Rigby, 2011. "Systematic grant and funding body acknowledgement data for publications: new dimensions and new controversies for research policy and evaluation," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 365-375, December.
- Lepori, Benedetto, 2011. "Coordination modes in public funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-367, April.
- Nicola Grassano & Daniele Rotolo & Joshua Hutton & Frédérique Lang & Michael M. Hopkins, 2017.
"Funding Data from Publication Acknowledgments: Coverage, Uses, and Limitations,"
Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology,
Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 68(4), pages 999-1017, April.
- Nicola Grassano & Daniele Rotolo & Joshua Hutton & Frederique Lang & Michael M. Hopkins, 2016. "Funding Data from Publication Acknowledgements: Coverage, Uses and Limitations," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-08, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
KeywordsAcknowledgement analysis; Funding analysis; Citation network; Emerging technology; Robotics;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2617-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .