Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Breton & Vera Zaporozhets, 2009.
"On the equivalence of coalitional and individual strategy-proofness properties,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(2), pages 287-309, August.
- Le Breton, Michel & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2006. "On the Equivalence of Coalitional and Individual Strategy-Proofness Properties," IDEI Working Papers 408, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- H. Moulin, 1980. "On strategy-proofness and single peakedness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 437-455, January.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen, 2011. "Tops-only domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 46(2), pages 255-282, February.
- Navin Aswal & Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen, 2003. "Dictatorial domains," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(1), pages 45-62, August.
- Sen, Arunava, 2001. "Another direct proof of the Gibbard-Satterthwaite Theorem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 381-385, March.
- Kim, Ki Hang & Roush, Fred W., 1980. "Special domains and nonmanipulability," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-92, September.
- Blair, Douglas & Muller, Eitan, 1983. "Essential aggregation procedures on restricted domains of preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 34-53, June.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sato, Shin, 2013. "A sufficient condition for the equivalence of strategy-proofness and nonmanipulability by preferences adjacent to the sincere one," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 259-278.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sen, Arunava & Zeng, Huaxia, 2014. "Random dictatorship domains," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 212-236.
- Anup Pramanik & Arunava Sen, 2016.
"Pairwise partition graphs and strategy-proof social choice in the exogenous indifference class model,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Anup Pramanik & Arunava Sen, 2014. "Pairwise Partition Graphs and Strategy-proof Social Choice in the Exogenous Indifference Class Model," ISER Discussion Paper 0898, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anup Pramanik, 2015. "Further results on dictatorial domains," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 379-398, September.
- Reffgen, Alexander, 2015. "Strategy-proof social choice on multiple and multi-dimensional single-peaked domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 349-383.
- repec:kap:theord:v:85:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-018-9667-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin Sato, 2012. "On strategy-proof social choice under categorization," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(3), pages 455-471, March.
- Gopakumar Achuthankutty & Souvik Roy, 2018. "Dictatorship on top-circular domains," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 479-493, October.
- Barberà, Salvador & Berga, Dolors & Moreno, Bernardo, 2012.
"Two necessary conditions for strategy-proofness: On what domains are they also sufficient?,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 490-509.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2011. "Two Necessary Conditions for Strategy-Proofness: on What Domains are they also Sufficient?," Working Papers 598, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2011. "Two Necessary Conditions for Strategy-Proofness: on What Domains are they also Sufficient?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 892.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Achuthankutty, Gopakumar & Roy, Souvik, 2017. "Strategy-proof Rules on Partially Single-peaked Domains," MPRA Paper 82267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achuthankutty, Gopakumar & Roy, Souvik, 2017. "On Top-connected Single-peaked and Partially Single-peaked Domains," MPRA Paper 78102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:227-238 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCircular domain; Essential social choice function; Group strategy-proofness; Strategy-proofness; D71;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:331-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.