Random iterates of monotone maps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Santanu & Rao, B. V., 1998. "Completeness of Bhattacharya metric on the space of probabilities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 321-326.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521825658, December.
- Bhattacharya,Rabi & Majumdar,Mukul, 2007. "Random Dynamical Systems," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521532723, December.
- Mukul Majumdar & Tapan Mitra, 1983. "Dynamic Optimization with a Non-Convex Technology: The Case of a Linear Objective Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 143-151.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & M.B. Haider & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014.
"Corporate Environmental Initiatives and Shareholder Value: Focusing on the Role of Environmental Information and Its Credibility,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2014-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2014. "Stability Analysis for Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-35, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kiran Krishnamurthy, Chandra, 2012. "Optimal Management of Groundwater under Uncertainty: A Unified Approach," CERE Working Papers 2012:19, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics, revised 30 Jun 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom dynamical systems; Invariant distribution; Convergence; Markov processes; C1; C6; D6; D8; D9;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:14:y:2010:i:1:p:185-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .