Corporate hyperlink network relationships in global corporate social responsibility system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sullivan, Jeremiah, 1999. "What are the functions of corporate home pages?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-210, July.
- Daejoong Kim & Yoonjae Nam, 2012. "Corporate Relations with Environmental Organizations Represented by Hyperlinks on the Fortune Global 500 Companies’ Websites," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 475-487, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, George A. & Ruiz, Jeanette B. & Xu, Weiai Wayne & Park, Ji-Young & Park, Han Woo, 2017. "The world is not flat: Evaluating the inequality in global information gatekeeping through website co-mentions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 38-45.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0502-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoonjae Nam, 2015. "Institutional network structure of corporate stakeholders regarding global corporate social responsibility issues," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1063-1080, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHyperlink; Network analysis; Corporate social responsibility; Co-affiliated network; Fortune 500;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:48:y:2014:i:3:p:1225-1242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.