Religion and politics: understanding the effects of conservative origins on contemporary patterns of sub-national relative human development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.048439_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spengler, Hannes & Büttner, Thiess, 2003.
"Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
03-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thiess Buettner, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," ERSA conference papers ersa03p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Büttner, Thiess & Spengler, Hannes, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 120, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- J. R. Hicks, 1958. "The Measurement Of Real Income," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 125-162.
- Peter Morrison, 2006. "“Lingering effects” of discrimination: tracing persistence over time in local populations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(2), pages 127-139, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:52:y:1958:i:01:p:27-45_07 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReligion; Race; Human development; Historical; Conservatism; Spatial analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1359-1376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.