Religion and politics: understanding the effects of conservative origins on contemporary patterns of sub-national relative human development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. R. Hicks, 1958. "The Measurement Of Real Income," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 125-162.
- Büttner, Thiess & Spengler, Hannes, 2003.
"Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing between Resident and Non-resident Offenders,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
120, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Spengler, Hannes & Büttner, Thiess, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thiess Buettner, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," ERSA conference papers ersa03p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Morrison, 2006. "“Lingering effects” of discrimination: tracing persistence over time in local populations," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(2), pages 127-139, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:46:y:2012:i:5:p:1359-1376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.