Issues in the analysis of co-authorship networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hudson, 1996. "Trends in Multi-authored Papers in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 153-158, Summer.
- Katz, J. Sylvan & Martin, Ben R., 1997. "What is research collaboration?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:infome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:371-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chin-Chang Tsai & Elizabeth A. Corley & Barry Bozeman, 2016. "Collaboration experiences across scientific disciplines and cohorts," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 505-529, August.
- Letina, Srebrenka, 2016. "Network and actor attribute effects on the performance of researchers in two fields of social science in a small peripheral community," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 571-595.
- Rosamaria D’Amore & Roberto Iorio & Agnieszka Stawinoga, 2012. "Who And Where Are The Co-Authors? The Relationship Between Institutional And Geographical Distance In Scientific Publications," Working Papers 3_221, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2370-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miloš Savić & Mirjana Ivanović & Bojana Dimić Surla, 2017. "Analysis of intra-institutional research collaboration: a case of a Serbian faculty of sciences," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 195-216, January.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1585-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Biancani & Daniel McFarland, 2013. "Social Networks Research in Higher Education," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 4, pages 85-126.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0737-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBibliographic data; Scientific collaboration; Social Network Analysis; Weighted networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:45:y:2011:i:5:p:1091-1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .