Item-focussed Trees for the Identification of Items in Differential Item Functioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Strobl, Carolin & Boulesteix, Anne-Laure & Augustin, Thomas, 2007. "Unbiased split selection for classification trees based on the Gini Index," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 483-501, September.
- Carolin Strobl & Julia Kopf & Achim Zeileis, 2015. "Rasch Trees: A New Method for Detecting Differential Item Functioning in the Rasch Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(2), pages 289-316, June.
- David Magis & Francis Tuerlinckx & Paul De Boeck, 2015. "Detection of Differential Item Functioning Using the Lasso Approach," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 40(2), pages 111-135, April.
- Gerhard Tutz & Gunther Schauberger, 2015. "A Penalty Approach to Differential Item Functioning in Rasch Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(1), pages 21-43, March.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Lausen, Berthold, 2003. "On the exact distribution of maximally selected rank statistics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Shih, Yu-Shan & Tsai, Hsin-Wen, 2004. "Variable selection bias in regression trees with constant fits," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 595-607, April.
- Nambury Raju, 1988. "The area between two item characteristic curves," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 53(4), pages 495-502, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRasch model; differential item functioning; recursive partitioning; item-focussed trees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:81:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-015-9488-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.