Using Threshold Autoregressive Models to Study Dyadic Interactions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Wolf, Michael, 2005.
"Subsampling inference in threshold autoregressive models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 201-224, August.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Michael Wolf, 2001. "Subsampling inference in threshold autoregressive models," Economics Working Papers 573, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hansen Bruce E., 1997.
"Inference in TAR Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Tom Doan, . "THRESHTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's Test for Threshold Break," Statistical Software Components RTS00210, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Toni L. Bisconti & C. S. Bergeman & Steven M. Boker, 2004. "Emotional Well-Being in Recently Bereaved Widows: A Dynamical Systems Approach," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 59(4), pages P158-P167.
- Birgit Strikholm & Timo Ter�svirta, 2006. "A sequential procedure for determining the number of regimes in a threshold autoregressive model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 472-491, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:74:y:2009:i:4:p:727-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.