A taxonomy of latent structure assumptions for probability matrix decomposition models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Maris & Paul Boeck & Iven Mechelen, 1996. "Probability matrix decomposition models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 7-29, March.
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Meulders, Michel & Boeck, Paul De & Mechelen, Iven Van, 2001. "Probability matrix decomposition models and main-effects generalized linear models for the analysis of replicated binary associations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-233, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meulders, Michel & De Boeck, Paul & Realo, Anu, 2009. "The Circumplex Theory of National Pride," Working Papers 2009/41, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Meulders, Michel, 2013. "An R Package for Probabilistic Latent Feature Analysis of Two-Way Two-Mode Frequencies," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 54(i14).
- Iwin Leenen & Iven Mechelen & Andrew Gelman & Stijn Knop, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Classes Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 39-64, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete data; matrix decomposition; Bayesian analysis; data augmentation; posterior predictive check; psychometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:1:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .