A taxonomy of latent structure assumptions for probability matrix decomposition models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Maris & Paul Boeck & Iven Mechelen, 1996. "Probability matrix decomposition models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 7-29, March.
- Matthew Stephens, 2000. "Dealing with label switching in mixture models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(4), pages 795-809.
- E. Maris, 1999. "Estimating multiple classification latent class models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 187-212, June.
- Meulders, Michel & Boeck, Paul De & Mechelen, Iven Van, 2001. "Probability matrix decomposition models and main-effects generalized linear models for the analysis of replicated binary associations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 217-233, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meulders, Michel & De Boeck, Paul & Realo, Anu, 2009. "The Circumplex Theory of National Pride," Working Papers 2009/41, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Meulders, Michel, 2013. "An R Package for Probabilistic Latent Feature Analysis of Two-Way Two-Mode Frequencies," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 54(i14).
- Iwin Leenen & Iven Mechelen & Andrew Gelman & Stijn Knop, 2008. "Bayesian Hierarchical Classes Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 39-64, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrete data; matrix decomposition; Bayesian analysis; data augmentation; posterior predictive check; psychometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:68:y:2003:i:1:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.