Learning to update your reservation wage while looking for a new job
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10258/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997.
"Employer learning and statistical discrimination,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
WP-97-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, . "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," IPR working papers 97-18, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997. "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 6279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloemen, Hans G & Stancanelli, Elena G F, 2001.
"Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 400-439, April.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1997. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages and Transitions into Employment," Discussion Paper 1997-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9704, Sciences Po.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Kriechel, Ben & Pfann, Gerard A., 2003.
"Monkey Bars and Ladders: The Importance of Lateral and Vertical Job Mobility in Internal Labor Market Careers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas J. Dohmen & Ben Kriechel & Gerard A. Pfann, 2004. "Monkey bars and ladders: The importance of lateral and vertical job mobility in internal labor market careers," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 193-228, 06.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Vishwanath, Tara, 1988. "Declining Reservation Wages and Learning," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 655-65, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:portec:v:5:y:2006:i:2:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.