How Well Can Analytic Hierarchy Process be Used to Elicit Individual Preferences? Insights from a Survey in Patients Suffering from Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Forman, Ernest H., 1990. "Random indices for incomplete pairwise comparison matrices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 153-155, September.
- R. Helm & M. Steiner & A. Scholl & L. Manthey, 2008.
"A comparative empirical study on common methods for measuring preferences,"
International Journal of Management and Decision Making,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 242-265.
- Roland Helm & Michael Steiner & Armin Scholl & Laura Manthey, 2004. "A Comparative Empirical Study on Common Methods for Measuring Preferences," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 20/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti, 1998. "Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 165-169, July.
- Alessio Ishizaka & Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan, 2005.
"Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP,"
0506, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd, 2009. "Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP," MPRA Paper 19563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:patien:v:9:y:2016:i:5:d:10.1007_s40271-016-0179-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.