Group Decision Making with the Analytic Hierarchy Process in Benefit-Risk Assessment: A Tutorial
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Thokala & A. Duenas, 2012. "Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis for Health Technology Assessment," Post-Print hal-00800398, HAL.
- Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti, 1998. "Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 165-169, July.
- Kuenz Murphy, Catherine, 1993. "Limits on the analytic hierarchy process from its consistency index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 138-139, February.
- Alessio Ishizaka & Dieter Balkenborg & Todd Kaplan, 2005.
"Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP,"
0506, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd, 2009. "Influence of aggregation and measurement scale on ranking a compromise alternative in AHP," MPRA Paper 19563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardine DeSanctis & R. Brent Gallupe, 1987. "A Foundation for the Study of Group Decision Support Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 589-609, May.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1994. "Highlights and critical points in the theory and application of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 426-447, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sue Ellen Taelman & Davide Tonini & Alexander Wandl & Jo Dewulf, 2018. "A Holistic Sustainability Framework for Waste Management in European Cities: Concept Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-33, June.
- Das, Ridoy & Wang, Yue & Putrus, Ghanim & Kotter, Richard & Marzband, Mousa & Herteleer, Bert & Warmerdam, Jos, 2020. "Multi-objective techno-economic-environmental optimisation of electric vehicle for energy services," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 257(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:patien:v:7:y:2014:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.