The impact of acid rain on China’s socioeconomic vulnerability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gnansounou, Edgard, 2008. "Assessing the energy vulnerability: Case of industrialised countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3734-3744, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "A framework for evaluating Singapore’s energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 314-325.
- Doukas, Haris & Papadopoulou, Alexandra & Savvakis, Nikolaos & Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Psarras, John, 2012. "Assessing energy sustainability of rural communities using Principal Component Analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1949-1957.
- Yi Ge & Guangfei Yang & Yi Chen & Wen Dou, 2019. "Examining Social Vulnerability and Inequality: A Joint Analysis through a Connectivity Lens in the Urban Agglomerations of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Sun, Xiaolei & Li, Jianping & Tang, Ling & Wu, Dengsheng, 2012. "Identifying the risk-return tradeoff and exploring the dynamic risk exposure of country portfolio of the FSU's oil economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2494-2503.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang, 2014. "Multi-perspective analysis of China's energy supply security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 541-550.
- Yuan, Mei-Hua & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2020. "Developing indicators for the monitoring of the sustainability of food, energy, and water," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit, 2013. "Energy security and co-benefits of energy efficiency improvement in three Asian countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 491-503.
- Karanfil, Fatih & Li, Yuanjing, 2015.
"Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 264-277.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yuanjing Li, 2014. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: exploring panel‐specific differences," Working Papers 2014-337, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yuanjing Li, 2015. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences," Post-Print hal-01385981, HAL.
- Lan-Cui Liu & Gang Wu, 2015. "Assessment of energy supply vulnerability between China and USA," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 75(2), pages 127-138, February.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2013.
"Are fluctuations in US production of renewable energy permanent or transitory?,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 483-488.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Are fluctuations in production of renewable energy permanent or transitory?," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pointvogl, Andreas, 2009. "Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5704-5716, December.
- Alexander Danilenko & Caroline van den Berg & Berta Macheve & L. Joe Moffitt, 2014. "The IBNET Water Supply and Sanitation Blue Book 2014 : The International Benchmarking Network for Water and Sanitation Utilities Databook," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19811, November.
- Dogan, Eyup & Altinoz, Buket & Madaleno, Mara & Taskin, Dilvin, 2020. "The impact of renewable energy consumption to economic growth: A replication and extension of Inglesi-Lotz (2016)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Richard Heinberg & Timothy Crownshaw, 2018. "Energy Decline and Authoritarianism," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 1-11, September.
- Thauan Santos & Amaro Olímpio Pereira Júnior & Emilio Lèbre La Rovere, 2017. "Evaluating Energy Policies through the Use of a Hybrid Quantitative Indicator-Based Approach: The Case of Mercosur," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Wang, Qiang & Zhou, Kan, 2017. "A framework for evaluating global national energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 19-31.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus, 2015.
"Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 359-371.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," Working Papers V-381-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 55 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "An international assessment of energy security performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 148-158.
- Amoiralis, Eleftherios I. & Andriosopoulos, Kostas, 2017. "Challenges for a compliance officer in the liberalized EU energy market: A case study on the Greek gas transmission system operator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 117-125.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E. & Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2010. "On the causal dynamics between emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2255-2260, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAcid rain; Vulnerability; TOPSIS; China;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:64:y:2012:i:2:p:1671-1683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.