Understanding technology in mining and its effect on the work environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Jan & Abrahamsson, Lena & Kåreborn, Birgitta Bergvall & Fältholm, Ylva & Grane, Camilla & Wykowska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Work and Organization in a Digital Industrial Context," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 28(3), pages 281-297.
- Bartos, Paul J., 2007. "Is mining a high-tech industry: Investigations into innovation and productivity advance," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 149-158, December.
- Bellamy, Drew & Pravica, Luka, 2011. "Assessing the impact of driverless haul trucks in Australian surface mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 149-158, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kansake, Bruno Ayaga & Kaba, Felix Adaania & Dumakor-Dupey, Nelson Kofi & Arthur, Clement Kweku, 2019. "The future of mining in Ghana: Are stakeholders prepared for the adoption of autonomous mining systems?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-1.
- Calzada Olvera, Beatriz & Iizuka, Michiko, 2020. "How does innovation take place in the mining industry? : Understanding the logic behind innovation in a changing context," MERIT Working Papers 2020-019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Judith Fessehaie & Zavareh Rustomjee & Lauralyn Kaziboni, 2016. "Mining-related national systems of innovation in southern Africa National trajectories and regional integration," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kashan, Alireza Javanmardi & Lay, Janine & Wiewiora, Anna & Bradley, Lisa, 2022. "The innovation process in mining: Integrating insights from innovation and change management," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Moore, K.R. & Moradi, S. & Doyle, K. & Sydd, O. & Amaral, V. & Bodin, J. & Brito-Parada, P.R. & Dudley, F. & Fitzpatrick, R. & Foster, P. & Goettmann, F. & Roberts, D. & Roethe, R. & Sairinen, R. & Sa, 2021. "Sustainability of switch on-switch off (SOSO) mining: Human resource development tailored to technological solutions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Ana Sofía Aron & Oswaldo Molina, 2019. "Green Innovation in Natural Resource Industries: The case of Local Suppliers in the Peruvian Mining Industry," Working Papers 145, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Juliana Segura-Salazar & Luís Marcelo Tavares, 2018. "Sustainability in the Minerals Industry: Seeking a Consensus on Its Meaning," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(5), pages 1-38, May.
- Hullova, Dusana & Trott, Paul & Simms, Christopher Don, 2016. "Uncovering the reciprocal complementarity between product and process innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 929-940.
- Russell, Bonita I. & Shapiro, Daniel & Vining, Aidan R., 2010. "The evolution of the Canadian mining industry: The role of regulatory punctuation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 90-97, June.
- Patterson, S.R. & Kozan, E. & Hyland, P., 2017. "Energy efficient scheduling of open-pit coal mine trucks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(2), pages 759-770.
- MahdaviMazdeh, Hossein & Saunders, Chad & Hawkins, Richard William & Dewald, Jim, 2021. "Reconsidering the dynamics of innovation in the natural resource industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Juchniewicz Małgorzata & Łada Magdalena, 2020. "Diversification of the competitive position of the advanced technology sector in EU," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 56(1), pages 31-41, March.
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili, 2014. "Natural resource dependence, human capital accumulation, and economic growth: A combined explanation for the resource curse and the resource blessing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 632-642.
- Zauresh Atakhanova, 2021. "Support services in the extractive industries and the role of innovation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 34(1), pages 141-150, April.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2020. "Innovation in the global mining sector and the case of Chile," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Nwaila, Glen T. & Frimmel, Hartwig E. & Zhang, Steven E. & Bourdeau, Julie E. & Tolmay, Leon C.K. & Durrheim, Raymond J. & Ghorbani, Yousef, 2022. "The minerals industry in the era of digital transition: An energy-efficient and environmentally conscious approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Kotey, Bernice & Rolfe, John, 2014. "Demographic and economic impact of mining on remote communities in Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 65-72.
- Enrico Alessandri, 2021. "Innovation and trade patterns in the Latin American mining sector," Working Papers 2103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2021.
- Dayo-Olupona, Oluwatobi & Genc, Bekir & Onifade, Moshood, 2020. "Technology adoption in mining: A multi-criteria method to select emerging technology in surface mines," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Javanmardi Kashan, Alireza & Wiewiora, Anna & Mohannak, Kavoos, 2021. "Unpacking organisational culture for innovation in Australian mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
More about this item
KeywordsMining; Technology; Social sustainability; Health and safety; Sociotechnology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:35:y:2022:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-021-00279-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.