Perceptions of supplier impacts on sustainable development in the mining and minerals sector: a survey analysing opportunities and barriers from an Australian perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja, 2007. "Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 126-137, June.
- Ntabe, E.N. & LeBel, L. & Munson, A.D. & Santa-Eulalia, L.A., 2015. "A systematic literature review of the supply chain operations reference (SCOR) model application with special attention to environmental issues," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 310-332.
- Mick Blowfield, 2000. "Ethical sourcing: a contribution to sustainability or a diversion?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 191-200.
- Moktadir, Md Abdul & Ali, Syed Mithun & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Paul, Ananna & Ahmed, Sobur & Sultana, Razia & Rahman, Towfique, 2019. "Key factors for energy-efficient supply chains: Implications for energy policy in emerging economies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Gruenhagen, Jan Henrik & Parker, Rachel, 2020. "Factors driving or impeding the diffusion and adoption of innovation in mining: A systematic review of the literature," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Sisi Que & Liang Wang & Kwame Awuah-Offei & Yao Chen & Wei Yang, 2018. "The Status of the Local Community in Mining Sustainable Development beyond the Triple Bottom Line," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-11, May.
- Baatartogtokh, Baljir & Dunbar, W. Scott & van Zyl, Dirk, 2018. "The state of outsourcing in the Canadian mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 184-191.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marileena Koskela & Jarmo Vehmas, 2012. "Defining Eco‐efficiency: A Case Study on the Finnish Forest Industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 546-566, December.
- María E. Aguilar-Fernández & José Ramon Otegi-Olaso, 2018. "Firm Size and the Business Model for Sustainable Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-27, December.
- Zanon, Lucas Gabriel & Munhoz Arantes, Rafael Ferro & Calache, Lucas Daniel Del Rosso & Carpinetti, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro, 2020. "A decision making model based on fuzzy inference to predict the impact of SCOR® indicators on customer perceived value," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 223(C).
- Marcela Marçal Alves Pinto & João Luiz Kovaleski & Rui Tadashi Yoshino & Regina Negri Pagani, 2019. "Knowledge and Technology Transfer Influencing the Process of Innovation in Green Supply Chain Management: A Multicriteria Model Based on the DEMATEL Method," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-33, June.
- Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna, 2014. "Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 175-184.
- Abdelkader Daghfous & Taisier Zoubi, 2017. "An Auditing Framework for Knowledge-Enabled Supply Chain Management: Implications for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-16, May.
- António Mateus & Luís Martins, 2021. "Building a mineral-based value chain in Europe: the balance between social acceptance and secure supply," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 34(2), pages 239-261, July.
- Md. Abdul Moktadir & Ashish Dwivedi & Akib Rahman & Charbel Jose Chiappetta Jabbour & Sanjoy Kumar Paul & Razia Sultana & Jitender Madaan, 2020. "An investigation of key performance indicators for operational excellence towards sustainability in the leather products industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3331-3351, December.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2020. "Innovation in the global mining sector and the case of Chile," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Céline Merlin-Brogniart & Simon Nadel, 2021. "Specificities of environmental innovation dynamics in service firms: the French case," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 451-473, April.
- Diaz Lopez, Fernando J. & Bastein, Ton & Tukker, Arnold, 2019. "Business Model Innovation for Resource-efficiency, Circularity and Cleaner Production: What 143 Cases Tell Us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 20-35.
- Sisi Que & Liang Wang & Kwame Awuah-Offei & Wei Yang & Hui Jiang, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding the Mining Stakeholder with a Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-12, April.
- Tawanda Collins Muzamwese, 2016. "Challenges and opportunities for mainstreaming industrial energy efficiency in small-to-medium-sized industries in Zimbabwe," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(5), pages 510-518, September.
- Javanmardi Kashan, Alireza & Wiewiora, Anna & Mohannak, Kavoos, 2021. "Unpacking organisational culture for innovation in Australian mining industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Rafael Laurenti & Jagdeep Singh & Rajib Sinha & Josepha Potting & Björn Frostell, 2016. "Unintended Environmental Consequences of Improvement Actions: A Qualitative Analysis of Systems' Structure and Behavior," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 381-399, May.
- Minna Halme & Juha Laurila, 2009. "Philanthropy, Integration or Innovation? Exploring the Financial and Societal Outcomes of Different Types of Corporate Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 325-339, February.
- Philippe Gugler & Jacylyn Shi, 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Developing Country Multinational Corporations: Lost War in Pertaining Global Competitiveness?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 3-24, April.
- Marina V. Shinkevich & Nikolay A. Mashkin & Izida I. Ishmuradova & Valeria V. Kolosova & Olga V. Popova, 2020. "Management of Sustainable Consumption of Energy Resources in the Conditions of Digital Transformation of the Industrial Complex," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 454-460.
- Singh, Rajesh Kumar & Kumar, Anil & Garza-Reyes, Jose Arturo & de Sá, Marcelo M., 2020. "Managing operations for circular economy in the mining sector: An analysis of barriers intensity," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Ugnė Dudė & Rima Žitkienė & Daiva Jurevičienė & Viktorija Skvarciany & Indre Lapinskaite, 2021. "Evaluation of Outsourcing Development in the Service Sector," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSuppliers; Supply chain; Sustainable development; Barriers; Adoption; Survey; Australia; Survey; Minerals processing;
All these keywords.
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:33:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1007_s13563-020-00224-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.