The present understanding of Earth’s global anthrobiogeochemical metal cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spatari, S. & Bertram, M. & Gordon, Robert B. & Henderson, K. & Graedel, T.E., 2005. "Twentieth century copper stocks and flows in North America: A dynamic analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 37-51, July.
- Sutton, Paul C. & Costanza, Robert, 2002. "Global estimates of market and non-market values derived from nighttime satellite imagery, land cover, and ecosystem service valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 509-527, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Corral, Leonardo R. & Schling, Maja, 2017. "The impact of shoreline stabilization on economic growth in small island developing states," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 210-228.
- Juergen Bitzer & Erkan Goeren, 2018. "Foreign Aid and Subnational Development: A Grid Cell Analysis," Working Papers V-407-18, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Chen, Wei-Qiang & Graedel, T.E., 2012. "Dynamic analysis of aluminum stocks and flows in the United States: 1900–2009," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 92-102.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Hodler, Roland & Raschky, Paul A. & Valsecchi, Michele, 2018.
"Ethnic favoritism: An axiom of politics?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 115-129.
- Giacomo De Luca & Roland Hodler & Paul A. Raschky & Michele Valsecchi, 2015. "Ethnic Favoritism: An Axiom of Politics?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5209, CESifo.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Hodler, Roland & Raschky, Paul A. & Valsecchi, Michele, 2016. "Ethnic Favoritism: An Axiom of Politics?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11351, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas McGregor & Samuel Wills, 2016.
"Surfing A Wave Of Economic Growth,"
OxCarre Working Papers
170, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Thomas McGregor & Samuel Wills, 2017. "Surfing a wave of economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2017-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- McGregor, Thomas & Wills, Samuel, 2017. "Surfing a Wave of Economic Growth," Working Papers 2017-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Doll, Christopher N.H. & Muller, Jan-Peter & Morley, Jeremy G., 2006. "Mapping regional economic activity from night-time light satellite imagery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 75-92, April.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2012.
"Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 994-1028, April.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," NBER Working Papers 15199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," Working Papers 2009-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe‐Gibson, 2020.
"Night Lights In Economics: Sources And Uses,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 955-980, December.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2020. "Night lights in economics: Sources and uses," Working Papers hal-02453838, HAL.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2020. "Night Lights in Economics: Sources and Uses," LICOS Discussion Papers 41920, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2020. "Night Lights in Economics: Sources and Uses," CSAE Working Paper Series 2020-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Appau, Samuelson & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell & Trinh, Trong-Anh, 2021. "The long-term impact of the Vietnam War on agricultural productivity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Perez-Maqueo, O. & Intralawan, A. & Martinez, M.L., 2007. "Coastal disasters from the perspective of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 273-284, August.
- Jasiński, Tomasz, 2019. "Modeling electricity consumption using nighttime light images and artificial neural networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 831-842.
- Qian Chen & Tingting Ye & Naizhuo Zhao & Mingjun Ding & Zutao Ouyang & Peng Jia & Wenze Yue & Xuchao Yang, 2021. "Mapping Chinaâ€™s regional economic activity by integrating points-of-interest and remote sensing data with random forest," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 48(7), pages 1876-1894, September.
- Klaus Ackermann & Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Russell Smyth, 2021. "Mobile phone coverage and violent conflict," SoDa Laboratories Working Paper Series 2021-06, Monash University, SoDa Laboratories.
- Haiming Yan & Jinyan Zhan & Bing Liu & Yongwei Yuan, 2014. "Model Estimation of Water Use Efficiency for Soil Conservation in the Lower Heihe River Basin, Northwest China during 2000–2008," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-17, September.
- SchÃ¤gner, Jan Philipp & Brander, Luke & Maes, Joachim & Hartje, Volkmar, 2013. "Mapping ecosystem services' values: Current practice and future prospects," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 33-46.
- Kubiszewski, Ida & Costanza, Robert & Dorji, Lham & Thoennes, Philip & Tshering, Kuenga, 2013. "An initial estimate of the value of ecosystem services in Bhutan," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 3(C), pages 11-21.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2020.
"Forecasting GDP Growth from Outer Space,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 82(4), pages 697-722, August.
- Jaqueson K Galimberti, 2017. "Forecasting GDP growth from the outer space," KOF Working papers 17-427, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2020. "Forecasting GDP growth from outer space," Working Papers 2020-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Xi Chen & William D. Nordhaus, 2010.
"The Value of Luminosity Data as a Proxy for Economic Statistics,"
NBER Working Papers
16317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xi Chen & William D. Nordhaus, 2010. "The Value of Luminosity Data as a Proxy for Economic Statistics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1766, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yuhan Yu & Mengmeng Yu & Lu Lin & Jiaxin Chen & Dongjie Li & Wenting Zhang & Kai Cao, 2019. "National Green GDP Assessment and Prediction for China Based on a CA-Markov Land Use Simulation Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-19, January.
- Jan Philipp Schägner & Luke Brander & Joachim Maes & Volkmar Hartje, 2012. "Mapping Ecosystem Services’ Values: Current Practice and Future Prospects," Working Papers 2012.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsMetal; Cycles; Anthrobiogeochemical; Global; In-use stocks; F18; L61; L72; P48; Q30;
All these keywords.
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- L72 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Other Nonrenewable Resources
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:25:y:2012:i:1:p:7-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.