Linear estimation of location and scale parameters using partial maxima
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005.
"Log-concave probability and its applications,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 445-469, 08.
- Bagnoli, M. & Bergstrom, T., 1989. "Log-Concave Probability And Its Applications," Papers 89-23, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Bai, Zhidong & Sarkar, Sanat K. & Wang, Wenjin, 1997. "Positivity of the best unbiased L-estimator of the scale parameter with complete or selected order statistics from location-scale distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 181-188, March.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Papadatos, N., 2002. "The use of spacings in the estimation of a scale parameter," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 193-204, April.
- Burkschat, M., 2009. "Multivariate dependence of spacings of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1093-1106, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:2:p:243-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.