Miscanthus for Renewable Energy Generation: European Union Experience and Projections for Illinois
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranowski, John & Rosburg, Alicia, 2010. "An Economic Breakeven Model of Cellulosic Feedstock Production and Ethanol Conversion with Implied Carbon Pricing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bok, Jin Pil & Choi, Hang Seok & Choi, Joon Weon & Choi, Yeon Seok, 2013. "Fast pyrolysis of Miscanthus sinensis in fluidized bed reactors: Characteristics of product yields and biocrude oil quality," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 44-52.
- Witzel, Carl-Philipp & Finger, Robert, 2016. "Economic evaluation of Miscanthus production – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 681-696.
- Stefan Gold, 2011. "Bio-energy supply chains and stakeholders," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 439-462, April.
- Ge, Xumeng & Xu, Fuqing & Vasco-Correa, Juliana & Li, Yebo, 2016. "Giant reed: A competitive energy crop in comparison with miscanthus," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 350-362.
- Smeets, Edward M.W. & Lewandowski, Iris M. & Faaij, André P.C., 2009. "The economical and environmental performance of miscanthus and switchgrass production and supply chains in a European setting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1230-1245, August.
- Vyn, Richard J. & Virani, Tasneem & Deen, Bill, 2012. "Examining the economic feasibility of miscanthus in Ontario: An application to the greenhouse industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 669-676.
- Gedikoglu, Haluk, 2012. "Impact of Off-Farm Employment on Farmers’ Willingness to Grow Switchgrass and Miscanthus," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119663, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Xue, Shuai & Kalinina, Olena & Lewandowski, Iris, 2015. "Present and future options for Miscanthus propagation and establishment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1233-1246.
- Kheshgi, Haroon S. & Prince, Roger C., 2005. "Sequestration of fermentation CO2 from ethanol production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1865-1871.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:9:y:2004:i:4:p:433-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.