Forests and climate change adaptation policies in Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Dixon & Joel Smith & Sandra Guill, 2003. "Life on the Edge: Vulnerability and Adaptation of African Ecosystems to Global Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 93-113, June.
- Molua, Ernest L. & Lambi, Cornelius M., 2007. "The economic impact of climate change on agriculture in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4364, The World Bank.
- Noreen Beg & Jan Corfee Morlot & Ogunlade Davidson & Yaw Afrane-Okesse & Lwazikazi Tyani & Fatma Denton & Youba Sokona & Jean Philippe Thomas & Emilio Lèbre La Rovere & Jyoti K. Parikh & Kirit Parikh , 2002. "Linkages between climate change and sustainable development," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 129-144, September.
- World Bank, 2004. "Sustaining Forests : A Development Strategy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14951.
- Stefano Pagiola & Paola Agostini & José Gobbi & Cees de Haan & Muhammad Ibrahim, 2004. "Paying for Biodiversity Conservation Services in Agricultural Landscapes," Others 0405005, EconWPA.
- H. Brown & Johnson Nkem & Denis Sonwa & Youssoufa Bele, 2010. "Institutional adaptive capacity and climate change response in the Congo Basin forests of Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 263-282, March.
- Molua, Ernest L., 2008. "Turning up the heat on African agriculture: The impact of climate change on Cameroonâ€™s agriculture," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), March.
- Oecd, 2006. "Progress on Adaptation to Climate Change in Developed Countries: An Analysis of Broad Trends," OECD Papers, OECD Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 1-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sonwa, Denis J. & Somorin, Olufunso A. & Jum, Cyprian & Bele, Mekou Y. & Nkem, Johnson N., 2012. "Vulnerability, forest-related sectors and climate change adaptation: The case of Cameroon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-9.
- Bele, Mekou Youssoufa & Sonwa, Denis Jean & Tiani, Anne-Marie, 2015. "Adapting the Congo Basin forests management to climate change: Linkages among biodiversity, forest loss, and human well-being," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Forests; Adaptation; National policies; Cameroon;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:16:y:2011:i:3:p:369-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.