The economic impact of climate change on agriculture in Cameroon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajetomobi, Joshua Olusegun & Abidun, Ajiboye & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Economic Impact of Climate Change on Irrigated Rice Agriculture in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95778, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Deribe, Rahel & Abera, Samuel & Kassahun, Meseret Molla, 2013. "Crop-Livestock Inter-linkages and Climate Change Implications for Ethiopia’s Agriculture: A Ricardian Approach," Discussion Papers dp-13-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Witt, Rudolf & Waibel, Hermann, 2009. "Climate Risk And Farming Systems In Rural Cameroon," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-423, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Genesis T. Yengoh, 2012. "Climate and Food Production: Understanding Vulnerability from Past Trends in Africa’s Sudan-Sahel," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Coretha Komba & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change by Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania," Working Papers 299, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Ani Melkonyan & Malcolm Asadoorian, 2014. "Climate impact on agroeconomy in semiarid region of Armenia," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 393-414, April.
- Maganga, Assa & Malakini, Memory, 2015. "Agrarian Impact of Climate Change in Malawi: A Quantile Ricardian Analysis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212208, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mekou Bele & Olufunso Somorin & Denis Sonwa & Johnson Nkem & Bruno Locatelli, 2011. "Forests and climate change adaptation policies in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 369-385, March.
- Pangapanga, Phiriinnocent & Thangalimodzi, Lucy Tembo, 2012. "Participation in pro poor agro based enterprises in Malawi: do households’ poverty levels change automatically?," MPRA Paper 39446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genesis T. Yengoh & Frederick Ato Armah & Edward Ebo Onumah, 2010. "Paths to Attaining Food Security: The Case of Cameroon," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, August.
- -, 2011. "An assessment of the economic impact of climate change on the agriculture sector in Trinidad And Tobago," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38587, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- -, 2011. "An assessment of the economic impact of climate change on the agriculture sector in Saint Lucia," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38566, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Genesis Yengoh & Augustin Tchuinte & Frederick Armah & Justice Odoi, 2010. "Impact of prolonged rainy seasons on food crop production in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(8), pages 825-841, December.
- Mora-Rivera, José Jorge, 2013. "efectos del cambio climático sobre la renta de la tierra de guatemala: un enfoque ricardiano," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(38), pages 7-38, segundo t.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Sarker, Md Abdur Rashid, 2014. "Climate change and farm-level adaptation decisions and strategies in drought-prone and groundwater-depleted areas of Bangladesh: an empirical investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 204-213.
- Basurto, Saul, 2016. "A Mexican Ricardian analysis: land rental prices or net revenues?," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236362, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lazzaroni, S. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Weather variability and food consumption," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51272, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hutchinson, Sharon & Gomes, Charmaine & Alleyne, Dillon & Phillips, Willard, 2013. "An assessment of the economic and social impacts of climate change on the agriculture sector in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38278, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Bulte, Erwin, 2013. "The Impact of Kinship Networks on the Adoption of Risk-Mitigating Strategies in Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-110.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-015-9755-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vázquez-Montenegro, Ranses José & Durán-Zarabozo, Odil & Baca, Marcio, 2015. "Modelos de impacto en la agricultura teniendo en cuenta los escenarios de la agricultura del cambio climático," Revista Iberoamericana de BieoconomÃa y Cambio ClimÃ¡tico, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Agrarian Sciences and Applied Economics (CICAEA), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-50, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1989-:d:117061 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Global Environment Facility; Common Property Resource Development; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-09-30 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-09-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-09-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.