Report NEP-AGR-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miluka, Juna & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "The vanishing farms ? the impact of international migration on Albanian family farming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4367, The World Bank.
- Molua, Ernest L. & Lambi, Cornelius M., 2007. "The economic impact of climate change on agriculture in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4364, The World Bank.
- Lei Sun, 2007. "Economic Evaluation Techniques : Application To A Chinese Agricultural Development Project," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Ricardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & Francesco Marangon, 2007. "The Value of Collective Reputation for Environmentally Friendly Production Methods: The Case of Val di Gresta," Working Papers in Economics 07/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Dercon, Stefan & Gautam, Madhur, 2007. "Property rights in a very poor country : tenure insecurity and investment in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4363, The World Bank.
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2007. "Non Market Valuation in New Zealand:1974 through 2005," Working Papers in Economics 07/17, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Incorporating Discontinuous Preferences into the Analysis of Discrete Choice Experiments," Working Papers in Economics 07/18, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Bown, Chad P. & Hoekman, Bernard, 2007. "Developing Countries and Enforcement of Trade Agreements: Why Dispute Settlement Is Not Enough," CEPR Discussion Papers 6459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers 07-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.