Non Market Valuation in New Zealand:1974 through 2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Abell, Walter L., 2014. "What’s your game? Heterogeneity amongst New Zealand hunters," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187501, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2009. "The Value of Native Bird Conservation: A New Zealand Case Study," Working Papers in Economics 09/11, University of Waikato.
- Kim, Ju-Yeon & Mjelde, James W. & Kim, Tae-Kyun & Lee, Choong-Ki & Ahn, Kyung-Mo, 2012. "Comparing willingness-to-pay between residents and non-residents when correcting hypothetical bias: Case of endangered spotted seal in South Korea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 123-131.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-market valuation; New Zealand; consumer surplus; Resource Management Act;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-09-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-09-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:07/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .