The determinants of fertility in rural Peru: Program effects in the early years of the national family planning program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank A. Sloan & Jingshu Wang & Harold H. Zhang, 2002. "Upstream Intergenerational Transfers," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 363-380, October.
- Peter Adams & Michael D. Hurd & Daniel L. McFadden & Angela Merrill & Tiago Ribeiro, 2004.
"Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? Tests for Direct Causal Paths between Health and Socioeconomic Status,"
NBER Chapters,in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 415-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Peter & Hurd, Michael D. & McFadden, Daniel & Merrill, Angela & Ribeiro, Tiago, 2003. "Healthy, wealthy, and wise? Tests for direct causal paths between health and socioeconomic status," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno-Serra R, "undated".
"Health Programme Evaluation by Propensity Score Matching: Accounting for Treatment Intensity and Health Externalities with an Application to Brazil,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Moreno-Serra, Rodrigo, 2008. "Health Programme Evaluation by Propensity Score Matching: Accounting for Treatment Intensity and Health Externalities with an Application to Brazil," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 44, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Bundervoet, Tom, 2014. "What explains Rwanda's drop in fertility between 2005 and 2010 ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6741, The World Bank.
- Jaikishan Desai & Alessandro Tarozzi, 2011. "Microcredit, Family Planning Programs, and Contraceptive Behavior: Evidence From a Field Experiment in Ethiopia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 749-782, May.
- Weitzman, Abigail, 2017. "The effects of women's education on maternal health: Evidence from Peru," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1-9.
- Schindler, Kati & Bruck, Tilman, 2011.
"The effects of conflict on fertility in Rwanda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5715, The World Bank.
- Kati Schindler & Tilman Brück, 2011. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 102, Households in Conflict Network.
- Kati Schindler & Tilman Brück, 2011. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility in Rwanda," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1143, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2008. "Uncovering the Effect of the HIV Epidemic on Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 318, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Peter Glick & Christopher Handy & David E. Sahn, 2015.
"Schooling, marriage, and age at first birth in Madagascar,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 219-236.
- Glick, Peter & Handy, Christopher & Sahn, David E., 2015. "Schooling, Marriage and Age of First Birth in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 8795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dick Durevall & Annika Lindskog, 2011. "Uncovering the impact of the HIV epidemic on fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 629-655, April.
- Djavad Salehi‐Isfahani & M. Jalal Abbasi‐Shavazi & Meimanat Hosseini‐Chavoshi, 2010. "Family planning and fertility decline in rural Iran: the impact of rural health clinics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 159-180, September.
- Herrera Catalina & E. Sahn David, 2017. "Working Paper 281 - Early Childbearing, School Attainment and Cognitive Skills," Working Paper Series 2398, African Development Bank.
- Adriaan Kalwij, 2010. "The impact of family policy expenditure on fertility in western Europe," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(2), pages 503-519, May.
- Hassan Eini-Zinab, 2005. "Evaluation of the Impact of Family Planning Programs on," Labor and Demography 0503002, EconWPA.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ethiopia - Capturing the Demographic Bonus in Ethiopia : Gender, Development, and Demographic Actions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7823, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsJ13; I18; Family planning; fertility; endogenous program placement; Peru National Family Planning Program;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:18:y:2005:i:2:p:367-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .