An Asymmetric Shapley–Shubik Power Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:79:y:1985:i:03:p:673-692_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masanori Mitsutsune & Takanori Adachi, 2014.
"Estimating noncooperative and cooperative models of bargaining: an empirical comparison,"
Springer, pages 669-693.
- Miguel de Carvalho & Paulo Julio, 2010. "Digging Out the PPP Hypothesis: an Integrated Empirical Coverage," GEE Papers 0024, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2013.
"Education, Innovation and Long-Run Growth,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, pages 295-318.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2008. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-041, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Masanori Mitsutsune & Takanori Adachi, 2011. "Estimating Noncooperative and Cooperative Models of Bargaining: An Empirical Comparison," KIER Working Papers 799, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2009. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 0731, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
- Elena Mielcová, 2016. "Spatial power indices with applications on real voting data from the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Parliament," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(2), pages 407-420, June.
More about this item
KeywordsShapley–Shubik power index; Banzhaf index; Simple game; Voting; C710; D710; D720; 91A12; 91A40; 91B12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:229-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.