Rational Beliefs and Endogenous Uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winkler, Bernhard, 2000. "Which kind of transparency? On the need for clarity in monetary policy-making," Working Paper Series 0026, European Central Bank.
- Peter J. Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2003.
"Monte Carlo simulation of macroeconomic risk with a continuum of agents: the symmetric case,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 743-766, March.
- Peter Hammond & Yeneng Sun, 2001. "Monte Carlo Simulation of Macroeconomic Risk with a Continuum of Agents: The Symmetric Case," Working Papers 01015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Wei Xiong, 2013. "Bubbles, Crises, and Heterogeneous Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 18905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Orléan, 2012.
"Knowledge in Finance: Objective Value versus Convention,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 14
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- André Orléan, 2012. "Knowledge in finance: objective value versus convention," Post-Print halshs-00847082, HAL.
- Yildiz, Muhamet & Acemoglu, Daron & Chernozhukov, Victor, 2016.
"Fragility of asymptotic agreement under Bayesian learning,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(1), January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Victor Chernozhukov & Muhamet Yildiz, 2009. "Fragility of Asymptotic Agreement under Bayesian Learning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000139, David K. Levine.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2004.
"Optimal two stage committee voting rules,"
Game Theory and Information
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2007. "Optimal Two Stage Committee Voting Rules," Discussion Papers 04-23RR, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2006. "Optimal two stage committee voting rules," Discussion Papers 04-23r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Alp Simsek & Wei Xiong, 2014.
"A Welfare Criterion For Models With Distorted Beliefs,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 129(4), pages 1753-1797.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Alp Simsek & Wei Xiong, 2014. "A Welfare Criterion for Models with Distorted Beliefs," NBER Working Papers 20691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Xiong & Alp Simsek & Markus Brunnermeier, 2014. "A Welfare Criterion for Models with Distorted Beliefs," 2014 Meeting Papers 1418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Volker Wieland, 2012. "Model comparison and robustness: a proposal for policy analysis after the financial crisis," Chapters,in: What’s Right with Macroeconomics?, chapter 2, pages 33-67 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2009.
"On attitude polarization under Bayesian learning with non-additive beliefs,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 181-212, October.
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2008. "On attitude polarization under Bayesian learning with non-additive beliefs," Working Papers 104, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:8:y:1996:i:3:p:383-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .