Finiteness property with vertical and horizontal differentiation: does it really matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahmandi-Ayed, Rim, 2000.
"Natural Oligopolies: A Vertical Differentiation Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 971-987, November.
- Lahmandi-Ayed, R, 1996. "Natural Oligopolies : A Vertical Differentiation Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 96.05, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- ANDERSON,Â Simon P. & de PALMA, AndrÃ© & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1992. "Interpretations of the logit discrete choice models and the theory of product differentiation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsD43; L1; Horizontal preferences; Vertical preferences; Finiteness property; Equilibrium existence;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:33:y:2007:i:3:p:531-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.