Natural Oligopolies: A Vertical Differentiation Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lahmandi-Ayed, R, 1996. "Natural Oligopolies : A Vertical Differentiation Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 96.05, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auer, Raphael & Sauré, Philip, 2014. "Spatial Competition in Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auer, Raphael A. & Sauré, Philip, 2017.
"Dynamic entry in vertically differentiated markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 177-205.
- Raphael A. Auer & Philip SaurÃ©, 2016. "Dynamic Entry in Vertically Differentiated Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008.
"Eco-labelling, Competition and Environment: Endogenization of Labelling Criteria,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 133-154, October.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2008. "Eco-labelling, competition and environment: Endogenization of labelling criteria," Post-Print halshs-00937208, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2007.
"Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers' distribution,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(3), pages 179-190.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2004. "Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers¡ distribution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04114, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2007. "Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers' distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265701, HAL.
- WAUTHY, Xavier Y., 2014. "From Bertrand to Cournot via Kreps and Scheinkman: a hazardous journey," CORE Discussion Papers 2014026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Hend Ghazzai, 2005.
"Monopole, stratégies multiproduit et incitation à la recherche et développement,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b05025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Hend Ghazzai, 2005. "Monopole, stratégies multiproduit et incitation à la recherche et développement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00193974, HAL.
- Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2007. "Finiteness property with vertical and horizontal differentiation: does it really matter?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(3), pages 531-548, December.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2011.
"Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth,"
2011-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand-Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," Working Papers 11.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Raphael Auer & Philip Sauré, 2011. "Spatial Competition in Quality, Demand Induced Innovation, and Schumpeterian Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_067, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:96-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amacher, Gregory & Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2003. "Environmental Quality Competition and Eco-labeling," Discussion Papers 848, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:41:y:2000:i:4:p:971-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.