Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers' distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2007. "Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers' distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265701, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2004. "Vertical differentiation with non-uniform consumers¡ distribution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04114, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharyya, Rajat, 1998. "Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 187-194, November.
- Lahmandi-Ayed, Rim, 2000.
"Natural Oligopolies: A Vertical Differentiation Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 971-987, November.
- Lahmandi-Ayed, R, 1996. "Natural Oligopolies : A Vertical Differentiation Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 96.05, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Kim, Joo-Han & Kim, Jae-Cheol, 1996. "Quality choice of multiproduct monopolist and spill-over effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 345-352, September.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2004. "Finiteness property in vertically differentiated markets: a note on locally increasing and decreasing returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(2), pages 371-382, January.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1983. "Natural Oligopolies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1469-1483, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Encaoua David & Hollander Abraham, 2007.
"First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, May.
- ENCAOUA, David & HOLLANDER, Abraham J., 2005. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2005-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David Encaoua & Abraham Hollander, 2007. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00177604, HAL.
- C. Benassi & A. Chirco & C. Colombo, 2015.
"Beyond the Uniform Distribution: Equilibrium Prices and Qualities in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly,"
wp1044, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Caterina Colombo & Corrado Benassi & Alessandra Chirco, 2015. "Beyond the Uniform Distribution: Equilibrium Prices and Qualities in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 2015154, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:3:y:2007:i:3:p:179-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.