A theory of capital gains taxation and business turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1980.
"The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 777-791.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1981. "The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 0250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
- Balcer, Yves & Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. " Effects of Capital Gains Taxation on Life-Cycle Investment and Portfolio Management," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 743-758, July.
- Holmes, Thomas J & Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1990.
"A Theory of Entrepreneurship and Its Application to the Study of Business Transfers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 265-294, April.
- Holmes, T.J. & Schmitz, J.A., 1988. "A Theory Of Enterpreneurship And Its Application To The Study Of Business Transfers," Working papers 8827, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Joseph J. Minarik, 1984. "The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 93-110.
- Holmes, Thomas J & Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1996. "Managerial Tenure, Business Age, and Small Business Turnover," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 79-99, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Myeonghwan, 2014. "The effect of capital gains taxation on small business transfers and start-ups," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 447-454.
- R. O. Cavalcanti & Daniela Puzzello, 2010.
"Stationarity without degeneracy in a model of commodity money,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(2), pages 263-280, May.
- de O. Cavalcanti, Ricardo & Puzzello, Daniela, 2009. "Stationarity without Degeneracy in a Model of Commodity Money," MPRA Paper 17125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William R. Melick, 2011. "Employment Effects of Reducing Capital Gains Tax Rates in Ohio," Working Papers 1101, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset prices; Business turnover; Taxation; Production efficiency; E62; E23; E3;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:32:y:2007:i:3:p:477-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.