Human Capital and Growth Cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roland Benabou, 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2000.
"Growth cycles and market crashes,"
279, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2001.
"Growing through Cycles in an Infinitely Lived Agent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 220-234, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "Growing Through Cycles in an Infinitely -lived Agent Economy," Discussion Papers 1280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1995. "Learning and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Ann L. Owen & David N. Weil, 1997.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility, Inequality, and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
6070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen, Ann L. & Weil, David N., 1998. "Intergenerational earnings mobility, inequality and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 71-104, February.
- David N. DeJong & Beth F. Ingram, 2001. "The Cyclical Behavior of Skill Acquisition," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 536-561, July.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.