Human Capital and Growth Cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2000.
"Growth cycles and market crashes,"
279, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David N. DeJong & Beth F. Ingram, 2001. "The Cyclical Behavior of Skill Acquisition," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 536-561, July.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1995. "Learning and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen, Ann L. & Weil, David N., 1998.
"Intergenerational earnings mobility, inequality and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 71-104, February.
- Ann L. Owen & David N. Weil, 1997. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 6070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Benabou, 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999.
"Growing Through Cycles in an Infinitely -lived Agent Economy,"
1280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2001. "Growing through Cycles in an Infinitely Lived Agent Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 220-234, October.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.