Human Capital and Growth Cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Owen, Ann L. & Weil, David N., 1998.
"Intergenerational earnings mobility, inequality and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 71-104, February.
- Ann L. Owen & David N. Weil, 1997. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility, Inequality, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 6070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2001.
"Growing through Cycles in an Infinitely Lived Agent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 220-234, October.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999. "Growing Through Cycles in an Infinitely -lived Agent Economy," Discussion Papers 1280, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Benabou, R., 1996.
"Inequality and Growth,"
96-22, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2000.
"Growth cycles and market crashes,"
279, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- David N. DeJong & Beth F. Ingram, 2001. "The Cyclical Behavior of Skill Acquisition," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 536-561, July.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1995. "Learning and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.