Limited participation, private money, and credit in a spatial model of money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & C hristopher W aller, 2005.
"The Distribution Of Money Balances And The Nonneutrality Of Money,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 465-487, May.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Gabriele Camera & Christopher Waller, "undated". "The Distribution of Money Balances and the Non-Neutrality of Money," IEW - Working Papers 220, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Aggregate uncertainty, money and banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1929-1948, October.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012.
"Bagehot for beginners: the making of lender‐of‐last‐resort operations in the mid‐nineteenth century,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 65(2), pages 580-608, May.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2009. "Bagehot for beginners: The making of lending of last resort operations in the mid-19th century," Working Paper 2009/22, Norges Bank.
- Vincent Bignon & Marc Flandreau & Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Bagehot for Beginners : The Making of Lender of Last Resort Operations in the Mid-Nineteenth Century," Post-Print halshs-00844045, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Kyuil, 2009. "Does the liquidity effect guarantee a positive term premium?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 893-903, September.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2005. "Limited participation and the neutrality of money," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-20.
- Sissoko, Carolyn, 2007. "An Idealized View of Financial Intermediation," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-29.
- Dror Goldberg, 2012. "The tax-foundation theory of fiat money," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(2), pages 489-497, June.
- Stella Xiuhua Huangfu & Hongfei Sun & Chenggang Zhou & Mei Dong, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Theory of Banking Oligopoly," 2017 Meeting Papers 191, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antoine Martin, 2008. "Reconciling Bagehot with the Fed's response to September 11," Staff Reports 217, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sun, Hongfei, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," MPRA Paper 4504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Yan & Carroll, Wayne, 2011. "The payment mechanisms and liquidity effects," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 656-667.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Credit; Limited participation.;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:24:y:2004:i:4:p:857-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.