Health Insurance and Worker Retention in the Construction Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12122|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Penrod, John R. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1996.
"Health insurance and the supply of entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 209-235, October.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 2000. "Health insurance and the labor market," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 645-706 Elsevier.
- Janet Currie & Brigitte C. Madrian, 1998.
"Health, Health Insurance and the Labor Market,"
JCPR Working Papers
27, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Donna B. Gilleskie & Byron F. Lutz, 1999.
"The Impact of Employer-Provided Health Insurance on Dynamic Employment Transitions,"
NBER Working Papers
7307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donna B. Gilleskie & Byron F. Lutz, 2002. "The Impact of Employer-Provided Health Insurance on Dynamic Employment Transitions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 129-162.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Robert G. Valletta, 1996.
"The Effects of Employer-Provided Health Insurance on Worker Mobility,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(3), pages 439-455, April.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Robert G. Valletta, 1996. "The effects of employer-provided health insurance on worker mobility," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 49(3), pages 439-455, April.
- Alan C. Monheit & Philip F. Cooper, 1994. "Health insurance and job mobility: Theory and evidence," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(1), pages 68-85, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:20-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.