Do Smartphones Make for Smarter Business? The Smartphone CEO Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Marie Knott & Hart E. Posen & Brian Wu, 2009. "Spillover Asymmetry and Why It Matters," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 373-388, March.
- Musacchio, Aldo & Read, Ian, 2007. "Bankers, Industrialists, and their Cliques: Elite Networks in Mexico and Brazil during Early Industrialization," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 842-880, December.
- Elias Carayannis & Caroline Sipp, 2010. "Why, When, and How are Real Options used in Strategic Technology Venturing?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(2), pages 70-85, June.
- Henrik Egbert, 2009. "Business Success and Social Networks," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 665-677, July.
- Hazhir Rahmandad, 2008. "Effect of Delays on Complexity of Organizational Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1297-1312, July.
- Carayannis, Elias G & Alexander, Jeffrey & Geraghty, John, 2001. "Service Sector Productivity: B2B Electronic Commerce as a Strategic Driver," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 337-350, October.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Carayannis & Stephen Clark & Dora Valvi, 2013. "Smartphone Affordance: Achieving Better Business Through Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 444-472, December.
- Stanis£Aw Brzeziñski & Piotr Stefañczyk, 2013. "Use Of Smartphone’S Possibilities In Construction Of Logistics System Of Vending Machines," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 7(1), pages 21-30, December.
- repec:anm:alpnmr:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2014. "The Quadruple/Quintuple Innovation Helixes and Smart Specialisation Strategies for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Europe and Beyond," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(2), pages 212-239, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCOI; ICT; SKARSE™; Smartphones; Strategic knowledge serendipity; Strategic knowledge arbritrage; “Happy knowledge accidents”;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:2:p:201-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.