Do Smartphones Make for Smarter Business? The Smartphone CEO Study
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.picmet.org/main/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elias Carayannis & Caroline Sipp, 2010. "Why, When, and How are Real Options used in Strategic Technology Venturing?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(2), pages 70-85, June.
- Henrik Egbert, 2009. "Business Success and Social Networks," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 665-677, 07.
- Hazhir Rahmandad, 2008. "Effect of Delays on Complexity of Organizational Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1297-1312, July.
- Carayannis, Elias G & Alexander, Jeffrey & Geraghty, John, 2001. "Service Sector Productivity: B2B Electronic Commerce as a Strategic Driver," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 337-350, October.
- Anne Marie Knott & Hart E. Posen & Brian Wu, 2009. "Spillover Asymmetry and Why It Matters," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 373-388, March.
- Musacchio, Aldo & Read, Ian, 2007. "Bankers, Industrialists, and their Cliques: Elite Networks in Mexico and Brazil during Early Industrialization," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 842-880, December.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:2:p:201-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.