Why, When, and How are Real Options used in Strategic Technology Venturing?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 2000. "Heterogeneity and Evolutionary Change - Empirical Conception, Findings and Unresolved Issues," Discussion Paper Series 190, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Aris Kaloudis & Åge Mariussen (ed.), 2008. "Diversity in the Knowledge Economy and Society," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12673, September.
- Mario Cimoli & Jorge Katz, 2003. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 387-411, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-015-9433-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & Stephen Clark & Dora Valvi, 2013. "Smartphone Affordance: Achieving Better Business Through Innovation," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 444-472, December.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0471-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & Stephen Clark, 2011. "Do Smartphones Make for Smarter Business? The Smartphone CEO Study," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), pages 201-233.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0294-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; Strategic technology venturing; Strategic knowledge serendipity and arbitrage; Co-opetition; Co-evolution; Co-specialization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:70-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .