Affective Well-Being in Retirement: The Influence of Values, Money, and Health Across Three Years
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/wellbeing+%26+quality-of-life/journal/10902/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burroughs, James E & Rindfleisch, Aric, 2002. " Materialism and Well-Being: A Conflicting Values Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 348-70, December.
- Ute Kunzmann, 2008. "Differential Age Trajectories of Positive and Negative Affect: Further Evidence From the Berlin Aging Study," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages P261-P270.
- Jennifer R. Piazza & Susan T. Charles & David M. Almeida, 2007. "Living With Chronic Health Conditions: Age Differences in Affective Well-Being," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(6), pages P313-P321.
- Singh-Manoux, Archana & Adler, Nancy E. & Marmot, Michael G., 2003. "Subjective social status: its determinants and its association with measures of ill-health in the Whitehall II study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1321-1333, March.
- Maximiliane E. Szinovacz & Adam Davey, 2004. "Honeymoons and Joint Lunches: Effects of Retirement and Spouse's Employment on Depressive Symptoms," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 59(5), pages P233-P245.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:17-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.