Affective Well-Being in Retirement: The Influence of Values, Money, and Health Across Three Years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh-Manoux, Archana & Adler, Nancy E. & Marmot, Michael G., 2003. "Subjective social status: its determinants and its association with measures of ill-health in the Whitehall II study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1321-1333, March.
- Burroughs, James E & Rindfleisch, Aric, 2002. " Materialism and Well-Being: A Conflicting Values Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 348-370, December.
- Jennifer R. Piazza & Susan T. Charles & David M. Almeida, 2007. "Living With Chronic Health Conditions: Age Differences in Affective Well-Being," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(6), pages 313-321.
- Ute Kunzmann, 2008. "Differential Age Trajectories of Positive and Negative Affect: Further Evidence From the Berlin Aging Study," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages 261-270.
- Maximiliane E. Szinovacz & Adam Davey, 2004. "Honeymoons and Joint Lunches: Effects of Retirement and Spouse's Employment on Depressive Symptoms," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 59(5), pages 233-245.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gana, Kamel & Saada, Yaël & Broc, Guillaume & Quintard, Bruno & Amieva, Hélène & Dartigues, Jean-François, 2016. "As long as you've got your health: Longitudinal relationships between positive affect and functional health in old age," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 231-238.
- Silva, Wesley Mendes da & Onusic, Luciana Massaro & Norvilitis, Jill M. & Moura, Gilnei L., 2013. "Ilusão de foco e satisfação com a vida entre universitários em São Paulo e Santa Maria," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 53(5), September.
More about this item
KeywordsValues; Subjective well-being; Retirement; Finance; Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:17-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.