A hybrid global optimization algorithm for non-linear least squares regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tvrdik, Josef & Krivy, Ivan & Misik, Ladislav, 2007. "Adaptive population-based search: Application to estimation of nonlinear regression parameters," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 713-724, October.
- Demidenko, Eugene, 2006. "Criteria for global minimum of sum of squares in nonlinear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1739-1753, December.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Antanas Žilinskas & Julius Žilinskas, 2010. "P-algorithm based on a simplicial statistical model of multimodal functions," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(2), pages 396-412, December.
- Dorsey, Robert E & Mayer, Walter J, 1995.
"Genetic Algorithms for Estimation Problems with Multiple Optima, Nondifferentiability, and Other Irregular Features,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 53-66, January.
- Michael B. Gordy, "undated". "GA.M: A Matlab routine for function maximization using a Genetic Algorithm," Matlab codes ga, , revised 12 Feb 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:71:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-018-0636-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Remigijus Paulavičius & Julius Žilinskas, 2014. "Simplicial Lipschitz optimization without the Lipschitz constant," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 23-40, May.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:71:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0589-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0480-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Remigijus Paulavičius & Yaroslav Sergeyev & Dmitri Kvasov & Julius Žilinskas, 2014. "Globally-biased Disimpl algorithm for expensive global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 545-567, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Simplicial partition; Non-linear least squares;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:56:y:2013:i:2:p:265-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .