Parameterized fairness axioms on cycle-free graph games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marco Slikker, 2005. "A characterization of the position value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 33(4), pages 505-514, November.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z., 2010.
"The average tree solution for cooperative games with communication structure,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 626-633, March.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Laan Gerard van der & Talman Dolf & Yang Zaifu, 2008. "The Average Tree Solution for Cooperative Games with Communication Structure," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2010. "The average tree solution for cooperative games with communication structure," Other publications TiSEM 24359ac5-6399-42ee-8f0b-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "The Average Tree Solution for Cooperative Games with Communication Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-083/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Herings, P.J.J. & van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2008. "The Average Tree Solution for Cooperative Games with Communication Structure," Discussion Paper 2008-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Owen, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1992. "On the position value for communication situations," Other publications TiSEM 5a8473e4-1df7-42df-ad53-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004. "On Group Stability in Hierarchies and Networks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 754-778, August.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2004. "On group stability in hierarchies and networks," Post-Print halshs-00581662, HAL.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yamamoto, Y., 2008. "Average tree solution and subcore for acyclic graph games," Other publications TiSEM 47c15bd0-3911-429c-8952-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:487-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.