Discrete time dynamic traffic assignment models and solution algorithm for managed lanes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1995. "The cell transmission model, part II: Network traffic," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 79-93, April.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Lam, William H. K., 2002. "Modeling and solving the dynamic user equilibrium route and departure time choice problem in network with queues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 253-273, March.
- Daganzo, Carlos F., 1994. "The cell transmission model: A dynamic representation of highway traffic consistent with the hydrodynamic theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 269-287, August.
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Hsueh, Che-Fu, 1998. "A model and an algorithm for the dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 219-234, April.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 1998. "Departure time, route choice and congestion toll in a queuing network with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 247-260, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:1:p:47-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.