Productivity dispersion: facts, theory, and implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fay, Jon A & Medoff, James L, 1985. "Labor and Output over the Business Cycle: Some Direct Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 638-655, September.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2003. "The Role of Demand in Macroeconomics," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-27.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2011. "The Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 733-772, May.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Arthur M. Okun, 1973. "Upward Mobility in a High-Pressure Economy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 207-262.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Canning, D. & Amaral, L. A. N. & Lee, Y. & Meyer, M. & Stanley, H. E., 1998. "Scaling the volatility of GDP growth rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 335-341, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AOYAMA Hideaki & IYETOMI Hiroshi & YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2012. "Equilibrium Distribution of Labor Productivity," Discussion papers 12041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2015. "Stochastic macro-equilibrium: a microfoundation for the Keynesian economics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 31-55, April.
- Yong Tao, 2015. "Universal Laws of Human Society's Income Distribution," Papers 1506.05418, arXiv.org.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2011. "Stochastic Macro-equilibrium and A Microfoundation for the Keynesian Economics," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-827, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hideaki Aoyama & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2012. "Equilibrium Distribution of Labor Productivity: A Theoretical Model," Papers 1205.2470, arXiv.org.
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2013. "Stochastic Macro-equilibrium and Microfoundations for Keynesian Economics," Discussion papers 13039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tao, Yong, 2015. "Universal laws of human society’s income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 89-94.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:33-37 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabor productivity; Superstatistics; Aggregate demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:5:y:2010:i:1:p:27-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .