Net Worth Ratio and Financial Instability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Passarella, Marco, 2012.
"A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the ‘New Capitalism’,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 570-582.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati, 1990. "Financial Instability, Income Distribution, and the Stock Market," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 356-374, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBank behavior; Investment; Unstable economy; Monetary policy;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecstr:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:1-18:10.1186/2193-2409-2-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .