Selecting Among Multi-Mode Partitioning Models of Different Complexities: A Comparison of Four Model Selection Criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Rosmalen, J.M. & Groenen, P.J.F. & Trejos, J. & Castilli, W., 2005. "Global Optimization strategies for two-mode clustering," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-33, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Schepers, Jan & van Mechelen, Iven & Ceulemans, Eva, 2006. "Three-mode partitioning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1623-1642, December.
- Robert Tibshirani & Guenther Walther & Trevor Hastie, 2001. "Estimating the number of clusters in a data set via the gap statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 411-423.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Eva Ceulemans & Iven Mechelen, 2005. "Hierarchical classes models for three-way three-mode binary data: interrelations and model selection," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 461-480, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Schepers & Hans-Hermann Bock & Iven Mechelen, 2017. "Maximal Interaction Two-Mode Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 34(1), pages 49-75, April.
- Timmerman, Marieke E. & Ceulemans, Eva & Kiers, Henk A.L. & Vichi, Maurizio, 2010. "Factorial and reduced K-means reconsidered," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1858-1871, July.
- Joost Rosmalen & Patrick Groenen & Javier Trejos & William Castillo, 2009. "Optimization Strategies for Two-Mode Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 155-181, August.
- van Dijk, A. & van Rosmalen, J.M. & Paap, R., 2009. "A Bayesian approach to two-mode clustering," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2009. "Robust Double Clustering: A Method Based on Alternating Concentration Steps," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(1), pages 77-101, April.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2067-:d:121659 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-mode partitioning; Model selection; Number of clusters;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:67-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .