Additive Biclustering: A Comparison of One New and Two Existing ALS Algorithms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boris Mirkin & Phipps Arabie & Lawrence Hubert, 1995. "Additive two-mode clustering: The error-variance approach revisited," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(2), pages 243-263, September.
- Douglas Steinley & Michael J. Brusco, 2007. "Initializing K-means Batch Clustering: A Critical Evaluation of Several Techniques," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 24(1), pages 99-121, June.
- Turner, Heather & Bailey, Trevor & Krzanowski, Wojtek, 2005. "Improved biclustering of microarray data demonstrated through systematic performance tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 235-254, February.
- Thomas Eckes & Peter Orlik, 1993. "An error variance approach to two-mode hierarchical clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 10(1), pages 51-74, January.
- Anil Chaturvedi & J. Carroll, 1994. "An alternating combinatorial optimization approach to fitting the INDCLUS and generalized INDCLUS models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 11(2), pages 155-170, September.
- Even Mechelen & Paul Boeck, 1990. "Projection of a binary criterion into a model of hierarchical classes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 677-694, December.
- Michael Greenacre, 1988. "Clustering the rows and columns of a contingency table," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(1), pages 39-51, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doove, Lisa L. & Wilderjans, Tom F. & Calcagnì, Antonio & Van Mechelen, Iven, 2017. "Deriving optimal data-analytic regimes from benchmarking studies," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 81-91.
- Michael Brusco & Patrick Doreian, 2015. "An Exact Algorithm for the Two-Mode KL-Means Partitioning Problem," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(3), pages 481-515, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBiclustering; Additive clustering; PENCLUS; ALS algorithms; Simulation study; Simultaneous overlapping clusterings; Co-clustering; Two-mode clustering; Two-mode data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:30:y:2013:i:1:p:56-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.