Initializing K-means Batch Clustering: A Critical Evaluation of Several Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faicel Chamroukhi, 2016. "Piecewise Regression Mixture for Simultaneous Functional Data Clustering and Optimal Segmentation," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 33(3), pages 374-411, October.
- Joeri Hofmans & Eva Ceulemans & Douglas Steinley & Iven Mechelen, 2015. "On the Added Value of Bootstrap Analysis for K-Means Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(2), pages 268-284, July.
- Ekaterina Kovaleva & Boris Mirkin, 2015. "Bisecting K-Means and 1D Projection Divisive Clustering: A Unified Framework and Experimental Comparison," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(3), pages 414-442, October.
- repec:spr:jclass:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00357-017-9233-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jclass:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00357-017-9231-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srimanta Ghosh & K. Srinivasan, 2016. "Analysis of Spatio-temporal Characteristics and Regional Frequency of Droughts in the Southern Peninsula of India," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(11), pages 3879-3898, September.
- Dirk Depril & Iven Mechelen & Tom Wilderjans, 2012. "Lowdimensional Additive Overlapping Clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 29(3), pages 297-320, October.
- Douglas Steinley & Gretchen Hendrickson & Michael Brusco, 2015. "A Note on Maximizing the Agreement Between Partitions: A Stepwise Optimal Algorithm and Some Properties," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(1), pages 114-126, April.
- Tom Wilderjans & Dirk Depril & Iven Van Mechelen, 2013. "Additive Biclustering: A Comparison of One New and Two Existing ALS Algorithms," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 30(1), pages 56-74, April.
- Michael Brusco & Douglas Steinley, 2015. "Affinity Propagation and Uncapacitated Facility Location Problems," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(3), pages 443-480, October.
- Meldrum, James R. & Champ, Patricia A. & Bond, Craig A., 2013. "Heterogeneous nonmarket benefits of managing white pine bluster rust in high-elevation pine forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 61-77.
- Ricardo Fraiman & Badih Ghattas & Marcela Svarc, 2013. "Interpretable clustering using unsupervised binary trees," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 7(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Niwan Wattanakitrungroj & Saranya Maneeroj & Chidchanok Lursinsap, 2017. "Versatile Hyper-Elliptic Clustering Approach for Streaming Data Based on One-Pass-Thrown-Away Learning," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 34(1), pages 108-147, April.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9561-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Yawen & Jia, Caiyan & Yu, Jian, 2013. "An efficient community detection method based on rank centrality," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2182-2194.
- Jerzy Korzeniewski, 2013. "Empirical Evaluation of OCLUS and GenRandomClust Algorithms of Generating Cluster Structures," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 14(3), pages 487-494, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:24:y:2007:i:1:p:99-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.